Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspirations.

Another one of my inspiration would be, Arvin Dwight. He's a lover and a friend to me. The love we share is so good--we bring joy to each other's life. We motivate each other to be the best we could be, as individuals and as a couple. I'm glad I've made so much impact in his life--he's changed for good because of me. He's now finishing his studies so he could get a good job and give us both a good life. ; ) 




He also inspires me to be better and encourages me when I'm down. He says I can do the things I say I can't, and in the end he is right--I can! We'll just have to continue supporting each other in the things we love to do and share our goals and ambitions. Yeah? 


Alrightie.. See you in my next post! 
Love,
Stoned Soul Bonita



No comments:

Post a Comment