Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspirations.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the time so I could go to school and have Jordan and I's thesis paper to be signed. I wanted to write about something but had no idea as to what. For it to be easier, I could discuss stuff about me first so I won't be confused. =) 


I'm thinking of putting here my inspirations. The people who's kept me going and staying strong. Enjoy reading! 


First, are my parents. Amanda Glenda and Sandy Hugh Kiamko--they've loved me and have always been there for me. Even though I may have been or should I say may be a bad girl at times, they still love me a hundred percent and I'll always be their baby girl. teehee.
Sandy and Mandy
Bonitas 
Mum, Dad and I 


to be continued..in another post. ; )
Love, 
Stoned Soul Bonita


No comments:

Post a Comment